SPECIAL FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH APPROVED CREDIT. CALL FOR DETAILS.
When it comes time for an oil change for your car, you schedule an appointment with a mechanic and they make sure that your vehicle is healthy and ready to go for the next 3,000 to 5,000 miles. When your car gets regular oil changes, shouldn’t your furnace get it too? During the cold Fredericksburg winters, you definitely want to have a reliable, functioning furnace.
To ensure that your furnace is healthy and working efficiently, the HVAC technicians at All Air Heating & Cooling want to help. We’ve been performing regular furnace maintenance for years and have the knowledge, tools, and experience to offer quick and reliable help.
Furnace maintenance is recommended at least once a year, unless you start noticing signs that the unit isn’t working as efficiently as before.
When you work with All Air Heating & Cooling, you can expect a full range of maintenance services, including:
- Basic steps including checking the air filter, the thermostat, and opening up air vents.
- Visually inspecting moving parts of the furnace for signs of wear and tear.
- Lubricating the mechanical equipment to ensure minimal friction.
- Inspecting the flue to ensure air flow isn’t restricted.
- Checking for signs of leaks and testing for fuel pressure and airflow.
- Testing the pilot and igniter.
- Cleaning the blower, fans, drain line, pilot, sensor, and burners.
- Inspecting the heat exchangers.
- And more.
All Air Heating & Cooling wants you to feel confident that your furnace will provide your home with warm air throughout the winter season. We also want to ensure that your system is functioning efficiently, which will help reduce energy bills. There are a variety of benefits of regular furnace maintenance, and we look forward to helping improve the environment in your home.
Our HVAC technicians are highly trained and experienced to help in a range of situations. Call us today if you have any questions of if you want to schedule an appointment.